Alpine MusicSafe Classic earplugs
As a musician, DJ or sound engineer, you often spend time in environments with loud music. The risk of permanent hearing loss is huge. Hearing loss has a direct impact on your ability to do your job or pursue your passion.
Good hearing protection is therefore vital during rehearsals, performances, and concerts. Alpine designed MusicSafe earplugs to do just that. The earplugs come with two sets of exchangeable filters. You can choose between the silver filters that reduce noise by 19 dB (medium) and the gold filters that reduce noise by 22 dB (high). The AlpineAcousticFilters™ guarantee optimum protection against damaging noise levels whilst retaining high music quality, allowing you to listen to and make music with your whole heart. With Alpine MusicSafe, you can safely enjoy a rehearsal, performance or party.
The Alpine MusicSafe Classic Earplugs are the definitive sound protection solution for musicians of all levels, from amateur to professionals. When you take to the stage, you want to hear all the music and effects that have made your performance so great – but you don’t want to suffer the long-term effects of hearing damage.
The MusicSafe Classic Earplugs provide a perfect combination of comfort and sound protection, with a unique filter system that reduces sound volume and maintains clarity and detail. The earpieces fit like a glove, so you don’t have to worry about constantly adjusting them during the performance. The soft foam material is designed to provide a comfortable fit and can be easily cleaned with soap and water, making them hygienic and long-lasting.
The Alpine MusicSafe Classic Earplugs are a must-have item for any musician. They reduce sound levels immediately without distorting the sound or your listening experience. With their unique filter system, the ear plugs provide superior protection. And because they fit snugly and comfortably, you can forget about needing to readjust them during the performance.
In addition to providing superior sound protection and comfort, the MusicSafe Classic Earplugs are also incredibly durable and long-lasting. They feature an additional layer of protection that ensures that the filter and acoustic foam will not degrade over time. Finally, these earplugs are made from a hypoallergenic material, so you don’t have to worry about any skin irritation or discomfort over prolonged use.
The Alpine MusicSafe Classic Earplugs are the perfect sound protection solution for the serious musician. With superior protection, comfort, and durability, they are the ideal choice for any gig. Whether you are an amateur musician or a professional, you’ll be glad you have them when you hit the stage.
About this product
- PRESERVES THE QUALITY OF YOUR MUSIC: Alpine MusicSafe Classic earplugs don’t compromise quality for safety. AlpineAcousticFilters acoustic filters are designed to absorb harmful noise without sacrificing music quality, whether you’re playing guitar, drums, or going to a concert or music festival!
- PREVENT HEARING DAMAGE: The safe sound limit is 80 dB and prolonged exposure to higher volumes may cause damage. As a musician, you’re likely close to the source, so protecting your precious hearing is a must. You can wear them around your neck or easily change the filters between games.
- THREE SETS OF FILTERS INCLUDED: The Alpine MusicSafe Classic Earplugs come with 2 types of filters. Choose between 17 and 18 dB depending on your instrument, your place on stage or just your preference! Store them in the Alpine Case and take them to your rehearsals or gigs!
- AWARD-WINNING DUTCH DESIGN: Alpine is an innovative leader in quality hearing protection. All plugs are designed and manufactured in the Netherlands. A wide variety of earplugs ensure that you can do what you love to do without risking hearing damage!
- TESTED AND CERTIFIED: Thoroughly tested to dampen sound at 18 dB! In accordance with European regulations. Sustainable silicone-free material, so there are no allergic reactions or irritation when worn all day or night.